Mount and Blade Warband is an action-packed role playing video-game available for Windows PC’s, PS4, Xbox One, Android and mac OS devices.
But keep in mind that cheats are only available for the PC version of Mount & Blade Warband.
In this page you’ll find a list of cheat codes, Easter eggs, and tips for Mount & Blade Warband for PC.
We’ve also included a few cheats for Xbox One at the bottom of the page. If you’re an Xbox One player, then you have to check them out.
Mount & Blade Warband is an incredible game that blends RPG and strategy in a functional and coherent way, and it also gives you the ability to go into battle with a whole army as your character.
Although it can be very difficult sometimes, it’s one of those time consuming, addictive games you just can’t stop playing.
Yes, it’s that good.
And if you’re a Game of Thrones fan, things can get worse, out of control even. Because you can use one of the available GOT mods to turn the world into Westeros.
Kings Landing, Winterfell, Castle Black, etc. It’s all there.
Despite its high level of difficulty, you can make things easier on yourself by enabling cheats.
The only problem is that to enable some of the best cheats in the game, you must be a tech savvy person, because game file modification is necessary.
It’s a complicated and risky process you should really try to avoid.
So don’t forget to make backups if you try to make your character invincible.
With that said, follow the instructions below:
How to Enable Mount and Blade: Warband Cheats
The first thing you must do: allow cheats in the settings menu.
After enabling the feature, enter one of the cheat codes below to activate it.
- From the settings menu, select “Configure”.
- Click on the “Game” tab and check “Enable Cheats” box.
- Click “OK”.
- Enter one of the cheat codes below.
Full List of Mount & Blade: Warband Cheat Codes:
- Turn Slow Motion On: Ctrl + F9 While on Any Screen
- Max Health: Ctrl + H While in Battle
- Kill Your Enemy Instantly: Ctrl + F4 While in Battle
- Teleport Party Members: Ctrl + Left Button Click While on the Map
- AI Takes Over and Fights For You: Ctrl + F5 While in Battle
- Add 1,000 of the Game’s Currency to Your Inventory: Ctrl + X While in the Inventory Screen
- Heal Your Horse Completely: Ctrl + Shift + H While in Battle
- Increase Weapon Proficiency: Ctrl + W
- KO All Enemy Troops: Ctrl + Alt + F4 While in Battle
- KO All Your Troops: Ctrl + Shift + F6 While in Battle
- Stop Time: Ctrl + F11 While in Battle
- Get 1,000 Experience Points: Ctrl + X On the Character Screen
- Zoom Into An Enemy and Knock Him Out: Ctrl + Shift + F4 While in Battle
- Level Up Fast: Ctrl + L While on Any Screen
- Increase Map Movement Speed: Ctrl + Space
- Damage Your Character: Ctrl + F3 While in Battle
- See Everything on The Map (Minus the Hideouts): Ctrl + T
- Increase Experience of Selected Party Unit: Ctrl + X While on the Party Screen
Max Stats and Unlimited Denars
You can make your character invincible and incredibly rich by editing some game files.
Editing the game’s files puts you at risk of messing up the game or even your computer.
So proceed at your own risk. You cannot hold us responsible for what happens if you do it.
To raise your stats to max level and get unlimited Denars, follow these steps:
- Start the game and go to the character page.
- Click on “Statistics” on the character page.
- Click “Export” Character.
- Now get out of the game and go to the documents folder.
- Find the file that says “Mount & Blade Warband Characters” folder and open the “charexport” folder, or the one that has the name of your character on it.
- Edit your Denars, stats, and skills. Change the values as you like, then click “Save”.
- Click “Exit”.
- Go back to the statistics page and click “Import Character”.
- Select the file you edited, and that’s it.
Mount and Blade: Warband Xbox One Cheats
(Update: This cheat no longer works. As of as early as June 2019, several users have reported having problems with this cheat. However, we’re going to leave it as is in case someone wants to try it out.)
There’s only one cheat available for Mount & Blade on Xbox One. But it’s a good one.
To get 1000 Denars, do this:
- Press the “X” button and hold for three seconds.
- Then press LB.
- Press RB .
- Now press “Y” and “RT”, “LT”, “RB”, “LB”, “B” three times in a row to get the one thousand Denars.
What About PlayStation 4?
Unfortunately, there aren’t any cheat codes available for Mount and Blade: Warband on PS4.
If you know any, send them along and we’ll add them to this list.