Get Fire Emblem Heroes cheats, hints, tips and tricks to summon some of the best heroes in the game before you even start playing it.
Like most games, when you start playing Fire Emblem Heroes, Nintendo allows you to break the rules a little bit so you can get a head start.
However, here you won’t find any hacks to make your way through the most difficult parts of the game, because they simply don’t exist.
The developers of this game in particular worked very hard to keep hacks and hackers out of the game, so you can’t enter cheat codes like you’re probably used to in most games.
There is only one cheat and one cheat only available for Fire Emblem Heroes, but don’t get disappointed because this trick is actually very powerful.
If you follow this guide to the tee, you will be able to get your hands on some of the best heroes that game has to offer.
Having a really powerful and rare hero on your side will allow you to quickly progress through the game very easily.
This hack for Fire Emblem Heroes can be used on both Android and iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Fire Emblem Heroes Cheats and Tricks Guide
OK, this is what you have to do..
Have you ever heard of the term “Reroll”?
If you’ve been playing Fire Emblem Heroes for a while, you probably have.
If you haven’t, that’s OK.
Rerolling is a process which involves deleting and creating Fire Emblem Heroes accounts as many times as it is necessary until you get the most powerful heroes, or at least some of the characters you want.
To summon heroes you have to use Orbs, and Orbs obviously cost money, real money.
Summoning a hero will cost you five orbs, and three orbs cost two dollars, I know that’s not much, but spending real money on orbs probably isn’t worth it if you’re just getting started with the game.
However, when you start playing the game Nintendo will give you some Orbs for free. 20 to be more precise. But in order to get those free Orbs you have to complete the starting tutorial and a few story missions too.
This technique works even if you’ve already linked your Nintendo account to the application. But there’s a catch though, in order for this to work you have to delete your account or create a new one if you haven’t started playing the game yet.
If you’ve been playing for a while, you will have to delete all your progress in the game to try this trick, so please consider this before moving forward.
If you’re ready to try out the only Fire Emblem Heroes cheat in existence, follow the steps below:
- Launch the app, go to account management and tap on “Delete All Data”.
- Now delete the app from your device and then reinstall it. Or, if you haven’t played the game before, install Fire Emblem Heroes for the first time on your device.
- Login to your account and start playing the game. The first thing you have to do is complete the tutorial at the very start of the game. When you complete the tutorial you’ll get somewhere around 17 orbs.
- Complete the first three mission to get the three additional orbs you need to summon your first 5 heroes.
- Once you’ve done all that, tap on the Home tab, and then tap on the mail owl located in the top-right corner to collect your bonus orbs.
Now that you have all the orbs you need to summon your heroes, it’s time to move even further.
How to Summon Heroes in Fire Emblem Heroes?
- Tap on the “Summon” tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Switch the focus to “Deep Devotion”, because there’s a theory that this focus has a better chance of providing you with five-star heroes.
- Now tap Summon and then Redeem to get your new heroes. Keep in mind that you must use all your summoning stones without leaving the screen, otherwise you won’t be able to get the discount that will allow to summon the five heroes you need or want.
- Click on “Close”.
Now this is where it gets interesting, in fact, this is where the magic happens.
If you didn’t get heroes worth keeping, do this:
- Delete your account and all user data just like we explained earlier.
- Delete the Fire Emblem Heroes app from your device by long pressing the app’s icon on your home screen. If you have an Android tap on Uninstall. If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, tap X.
- Repeat steps one through 5, as well as steps 1 through 4 under the “How to Summon Heroes in Fire Emblem” header.
You can use this Fire Emblem Heroes hack as many times as you want. In fact, you should apply this technique until you get at least one five-star hero.
5-star heroes are super rare, so if you get one of those, you should start playing the game immediately.
Don’t worry, that 5-star hero of yours will really have an impact on the game’s difficulty and outcome as well.
I really hope you liked this article. If you did, please share it with your friends on your favorite social networks, simply give us a like or follow us on your favorite one.
Also, if you know any Fire Emblem Heroes cheats we haven’t heard about yet, please send them to us and we’ll gladly add them here.